Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott Solace 15 HMF carbon fiber disc frame and fork. Headset and Bottom Bracket included. Buyer pays shipping.

Marked XXL. Measures 61cm C-T. I am 6' 2" and the bike fit me well. 12mm TA F/R.

The frame and fork are built from Scott's HMF Carbon Fiber to be stiff in the right places and flex in the right places. Very comfortable frame for all-day riding and mixed surfaces.

It has the normal small scratches, heel rub and a small gravel chip in the fork. I had the scratch on the seat tube looked at by a pro mechanic (tire picked something up) and it was determined to be superficial (paint only, not into the CF). Other than that it is immaculate. Very well cared for.

I included a pic of the bike when it was built. It gives a better idea of geometry. Cell phone pics seem to distort that.

Bicycle Tire Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle Bicycle frame Bicycle fork Bicycle accessory Triangle Bicycle Bicycle frame Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle fork Triangle Wood Chair Material property Red Tints and shades Bicycle frame Automotive tire Bicycle fork Bicycle part Fender

1 - 2 of 2 Posts