Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my bike was supposed to be in the other day and turns out its been pushed back at least another month. It will be a half a year old by the time it comes out. I think I'm going to cancel it and put the 1400$ I pre paid towards either carbon disc wheels for my aero road bike or a supersix 105 for only 200$ more and have a nice "beater" bike for my other house.

It was a semi impulse purchase as a play bike for around town. I still think I want it but It may not see a whole lot of use. Certainly don't want to wait 2 more mo for it. Maybe just buy it when its out if I think i need it then

bad boy 2 with the SI crankset btw
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.