Originally released in 2009 for riding the Tour Divide route, the Salsa Fargo has since made countless trips down the Divide, and helped people enjoy any number of mixed surface and off-road pursuits, from bikepacking to fully-loaded touring, from singletrack riding to gravel racing. Now the updated 2019 Fargo Ti frameset is back in stock in limited quantities.
The Fargo Ti frame itself returns unchanged, still crafted from 3/2.5 seamless Titanium tubing, maintaining its geometry, Alternator dropouts V1.5 (belt drive compatible), and multiple wheelsize versatility (27.5+, 29, or 29+). So, what's new for 2019? Introducing the Firestarter 110 Carbon Deluxe Fork, among the most fully featured bikepacking forks available.
- High modulus Carbon construction with tapered 1-1/8" to 1-1/2" steerer with sub-700 gram weight
- 483mm axle to crown with 51mm offset
- 15 x 110mm (Boost) spacing
- Internal dynamo routing for 110mm spaced dynamo hubs
- Four sets of Three-Pack mounts deliver a huge range of carrying possibilities; 4 Anything Cages OR 4 Nickless Cages OR 2 Anything Cages/2 Nickless Cages
- Low rider mounts for our Down Under rack
- 27.5 x 2.8-3.0" & 29 x 2.2-3.0" tire compatibility
- Fender mounts (max tire size compatibility 29 x 2.2")
- Fargo Ti Frameset now also includes a complimentary Cane Creek 40 headset
- Fargo Ti Frameset - U.S. MSRP $2,799
For more information, visit salsacycles.com.