Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Did you see it? There is no excuse. There is no reason. Huge emotional outpouring? Sure. 20 minutes of screaming, not so much. Maybe this is it for great wins for him, but still, show some dignity. Show some class. Look like you are going to do this again... And don’t piss on the other podium finishers, one of whom towed your azz to this victory, working 10X harder than you. That was some weird show. Looked awful and demeaning and selfish and not at all a real winner...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I watched the part where he rolled and screamed for a few minutes, not 20 minutes. Then I went do something else. What happened? Did he piss on podium? how? Did any of his peers complain? I have not heard of any.

·
Proud luddite
7,245 Posts
Did you see it? There is no excuse. There is no reason. Huge emotional outpouring? Sure. 20 minutes of screaming, not so much. Maybe this is it for great wins for him, but still, show some dignity. Show some class. Look like you are going to do this again... And don’t piss on the other podium finishers, one of whom towed your azz to this victory, working 10X harder than you. That was some weird show. Looked awful and demeaning and selfish and not at all a real winner...

I’m shocked that a sprinter acted like a diva! Shocked I say!!!

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I’m shocked that a sprinter acted like a diva! Shocked I say!!!
Diva? Sure, they get some extra space in that zone, but this was just ridiculous. You had to actually see it to appreciate the description.

·
Proud luddite
7,245 Posts
Diva? Sure, they get some extra space in that zone, but this was just ridiculous. You had to actually see it to appreciate the description.

I actually did watch it, and both my wife and I thought it was a bit over the top. I understand it was an incredibly stressful race so an emotional reaction to winning is understandable....but this was a bit much.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
I actually did watch it, and both my wife and I thought it was a bit over the top. I understand it was an incredibly stressful race so an emotional reaction to winning is understandable....but this was a bit much.
Agree exactly with how you worded that.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts