1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Lego my Pista.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Wheelbase looks long. Does this bike exist in any rideable version or just computer rendering? Obviously it's not a totally serious but things have looked stranger on the drawing board and become reality.

Because, honestly, I think this is going to make a splash in the urban commuting setting if they can keep the price near 1k.

http://www.cannondalecommunity.com/en/local-product-reviews/default.asp?item=298976

·
Registered
1,418 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just to let it be known, I really don't know what this bike is supposed to be. I saw it on another cycling forum and immediately thought Pista due to the colors.

Although I do wish they made 7 spoke, MAG style wheels in 700c. Just out of real carbon weave and not plastic mold.

Or do they already exist and are just silly expensive?

·
Overequipped, underlegged
800 Posts
mmmm perhap i'm misssing something here, but i don't see any means of connecting the cranks to the rear wheel...
the only possibility is a driveshaft, and i don't see it happening with those chainstays...
but it does look nice, and i dig the wheels.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.