Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i dont mean Alabama who is gonna drag the gators up and down the field saturday....i mean the kind of rotten, stinkin, innerds that them toothy lizards cant resist. Beef lung is ideal since it floats and has good mass to put a 2"dia wooden dowel in that is hard for the gator to swallow, then we pull him next to the boat and pow inbetween the eyes w/ a .44 cal bangstick. Goin out in a 12 ft john boat w/ two other ********, a flashlight and a cooler of beer in tminus 7 hours, what could go wrong?

·
Registered
658 Posts
This sounds like a great Friday night... Sounds like an episode of Swamp People..

Edit: F1irst, Ninja.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
This is the workings of a horror, or is it *****?, movie :).

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
gutfiddle said:
Goin out in a 12 ft john boat w/ two other ********, a flashlight and a cooler of beer in tminus 7 hours, what could go wrong?
Pretty much everything.

But it ought to be interesting.........

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jackson is sitting out this time.

I'll take my camera, hopefully we make it back.

·
smell my finger
994 Posts
I think you have the bases covered, boat, beer, nightime with weapons = party time! Let the blood fly, hopefully the gators.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
What kind of a sissy uses a bangstick?

Real men use Swiss Army Knives.

·
just ride your bike
518 Posts
I wish I got to do this before I left Florida, although I'd be hesitant to add beer to the equation until the afterparty. Good luck!

·
Zaphod Beeblebrox
2,799 Posts
**********, I got nuffin

here's some jailbait though

·
Registered
503 Posts
gutfiddle said:
---cut---Goin out in a 12 ft john boat w/ two other ********, a flashlight and a cooler of beer in tminus 7 hours, what could go wrong?
Hi, the first thing that comes to mind is the gators pull the cooler out of the boat and swallow all the beer, then eat the flashlight and the prop for the motor. Then you are sitting there in the dark wondering what a bunch of drunk gators are going to do next ; -)

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it was pretty much a flustercluck from the get go.....The boat ramp at the largest lake in Polk County consists of a pull off on the shoulder of the road w/ ruts 2ft deep so you better leave ur boat strapped down until its about all the way in the water or its gonna hop off the trailer. Once we got the boat in the water the motor would crank of course so we set out pole'n and trollin. Finally got the motor cranked and got away from some moreon in a seaplane that kept doin touch n go landings all around us and headed to the canal where the gators like to hang out. We hooked into a nice 8 footer and brought him to the side of the boat, I reached over and grabbed its tail and fell into the water, didnt really want to be in the water with a pissed off 8 foot gator but luckily it broke the line and swam off. My buds hauled me back in the boat and I took my blackberry out of my pocket and poured the water out.

About 11pm the wires connecting the spotlight to the battery shorted and caught fire so now we have a fire on the boat and no light except for one small headlamp. Circled the lake twice lookin for the "boat ramp" finally found it after I was freezing and smelling like rotten swamp skunk ape. So we gotta get a new spotlight, treble hook and dry underbritches....next time we're bringin home a big one (did snatch a two footer out of the water by hand and tried to make it call in its momma but it really didnt seem to mind being in the boat so we turned it loose)

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
for future reference, a handheld gps is NOT a bad idea on a boat in the dark......just saying

·
had it in the ear before
13,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Touch0Gray said:
for future reference, a handheld gps is NOT a bad idea on a boat in the dark......just saying
Now you tell me! We had a garmin marine depth finder gps gimic on the boat course it didnt work either cause my friend doesnt take care of his boat, screw was missing in the seat up front and i went down on it more than once:(

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
gutfiddle said:
Now you tell me! We had a garmin marine depth finder gps gimic on the boat course it didnt work either cause my friend doesnt take care of his boat, screw was missing in the seat up front and i went down on it more than once:(

ROTFLMAO, oh god I love Florida.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts