Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I know someone who might be..

divve said:
In Europe they almost couldn't even give those away....BTW, anyone want to buy an almost new DA9 group for 450? :)
Post the spec details... you know hub holes, eng or ita BB, headset or no, crank length and chainrings... it's all in the details...

Someone I ride with may be interested in that.

Russ

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
divve said:
.....you know the longer I think about it, the less I feel like selling to someone in the US...unless Russ replies the sale is closed....just don't feel like dealing with the hassle of payment options and having to verify it with a 3rd party, i.e., friends in CA.

If you have international concerns, I wouldn't blame you. I trust your reputation here as I have read your posts for a long time now. So I would be comfortable sending you money to your friends or to you thru paypal... whatever.. but I haven't talked yet to the person I know who may be interested. So if you want to reconsider, that's cool, I understand. I would see this guy on the weekend, so I could let you know after that, but if you want to sell only in Europe, I don't have a problem with that. I would just be trying to help a friend and and RBR member out in setting them up with a deal together.

No big deal to me either way, but let me know if you don't want to sell.... and I can let you know after the weekend if the other guy is serious or not.

Russ

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.