Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local BMC dealer, shout out to NCVelo in Union County, NC, Allowed me to measure up their BMC TimeMachine so I could work up a Garmin mount for the TM01 seat post. It uses two M3 x 15 mm socket head cap screws and two M3 nylon insert lock nuts to hold it together. The Garmin mount is my own design that only uses an eighth-turn and allow landscape or portrait mounting orientations without any modification. Any Garmin device that uses the Garmin standard quarter-turn mount will fit.

Ignore the two black pins in the rendering, they are used during the printing process to keep both halves of the clamp together, preventing either one from getting lost during manufacturing.

·
Registered
362 Posts
My local BMC dealer, shout out to NCVelo in Union County, NC, Allowed me to measure up their BMC TimeMachine so I could work up a Garmin mount for the TM01 seat post. It uses two M3 x 15 mm socket head cap screws and two M3 nylon insert lock nuts to hold it together. The Garmin mount is my own design that only uses an eighth-turn and allow landscape or portrait mounting orientations without any modification. Any Garmin device that uses the Garmin standard quarter-turn mount will fit.

Ignore the two black pins in the rendering, they are used during the printing process to keep both halves of the clamp together, preventing either one from getting lost during manufacturing.
Could you make one for the Venge ViAS seatpost?

·
Registered
6,819 Posts
I'll buy one of those TM01 garmin seat post mounts... Hell I even had a extra seat post lying around for years :) Too bad the new TM01 is coming..dont know if the post is the same or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts