Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I searched for this but couldnt find anything on it. I was curious if anybody had any experience with the Ergonova bars and if you did what did you think? Also I am running full record and am curious about the cable running on these, such as having the grooves etc. Sorry if this has been on here before!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I just got mine this week. Theyre the ltd edition and I got the team stem and seatpost as well. They are super light, waaaaaaaaay stiffer than my fsa wing compacts and look amazing. Im totally happy with my purchase. They are being used on my 06' scott S10 and now that im happy with all these parts i can save for a campy group.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,287 Posts
I ordered the aluminum version from my LBS about four months ago. They've yet to arrive.

·
So. Calif.
2,800 Posts
3T Inventory

All the 3T bars & stems seem way back-ordered at the UK retailers ... my order at Wiggle kept getting pushed out, eventually to late May (!) delivery.

As bars & stem were the last parts my new bike needed, I finally found a USA retailer whose prices were the "least high" compared to the UK shops: eBikeStop.
eBikeStop said they can ship by tomorrow ... we'll see.

Price was +19% and +$44 higher than UK, with free shipping from both. For $44 more, it's worth it to get the bike built. I can't even cut the fork steerer properly, without having the actual stem on-hand (well, I could, but I won't risk it).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts