·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
http://www.drugstore.com/products/p...=148995&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-BRAND

Not 2, not 3, not 4--------------5 friggin blades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLUS vibrating power and a microchip to optimize the experience! But wait...if you order today you get............

I'm already working on a prototype 100 blade razor.......if two was better than one and three better than two etc etc...just going to go straight to the triple digits, plus the blades will be nano tech, which is all the shiznit yo,

ps don't knock vibrating power

·
Registered
3,095 Posts
The Fusion.
But, what does it fuse?

I hope it's not those U of Co physicists and their power your city from a glass of cold water trick again.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts

·
A Canadian in Sweden
6,130 Posts
Val_Garou said:
10 speeds....10 friggin' speeds people! And carbon fiber and titanium and a little computer in the back hub. . .
Sounds like the new Trek to be introduced in 2007 :rolleyes:

·
Registered
65 Posts
yarble said:
arent these called electric razors?
It still has 10 blades, you drag it across your face to yank out/mow/cut the growth.

Not much difference!

I prefer a simpler approach... "NAIR".

Besides leaving you hairless, it gives you that "just got off the beach look...

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wayneanneli said:
Oh man, what a waste of money. Nope, just good old Mach 3 Turbo for me. Take it from me, Chinese are not incredibly hairy people :).
Count your blessings. I'm no hairy beast like Hickey ;) but I seem to get hairier the older I get. I had been shaving my legs for the last 5 years or so and this winter got tired of it and quit shaving. Man I forgot how hairy those legs can get!

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
real life catches up to satire.
Almost. Back then the patent wars between Gilette and SchickWilkinson about the number of blades and whatnot were going full blast, so satire was lazily copying the business section of the LA/NYTimes?WashingtonPost. ;)

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
wayneanneli said:
Sounds like the new Trek to be introduced in 2007 :rolleyes:
Nah, that's got a little bit of Lance's soul woven into the very CF matrix so you get the same willpower and you can own your cycling buddies even when grossly overweight.

·
Life Coach
2,523 Posts
rogger said:
Nah, that's got a little bit of Lance's soul woven into the very CF matrix so you get the same willpower and you can own your cycling buddies even when grossly overweight.
Is there a chance that bike is a carcinogen, then?

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Val_Garou said:
Is there a chance that bike is a carcinogen, then?
Prolly, as is shown in following extremely scientifical diagram:

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts