Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
half off on alot of winter goods at rei.com. I bought their last 2 PI tecknicker bibs for $42 each. they had PI attack bib knicks for 35, some decent sugoi and novara jackets for 1/2 off, some collegiate team jerseys, bib tights.... their site's getting hammered, so youll probably have to look online and phone your order in.

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
blackhat said:
half off on alot of winter goods at rei.com. I bought their last 2 PI tecknicker bibs for $42 each. they had PI attack bib knicks for 35, some decent sugoi and novara jackets for 1/2 off, some collegiate team jerseys, bib tights.... their site's getting hammered, so youll probably have to look online and phone your order in.
All the normal sizes are already gone...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Strange that different REI's have different prices AND there did seem like to be an initial rush on the first day, luckily I decided to pay the Pasadena, CA loc a visit that very day. Score!

Shimano Cycle Shoes SPDSL -$27
Bell Gray Road Bike Helmet -$15
8panel Mens Bike Shorts -$12
REI Cycle Gloves -$6
REI Cycle socks -$2.50
Cycle Jersey Long Sleeve Blue - $16

Very helpful people working there, would have missed lots of stuff otherwise.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Novara Headwind Jacket regular $109, on sale , out the door $41. I had a $50 gift card and they gave me the remainder back in cash so I walked out with the jacket and $9 and some change in my pocket. Super sweet deal!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts