Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Witty custom user title
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I honestly don't know the difference between this forum and the Classifieds section here on RBR, but hey - the more (places), the merrier.

2013 Izalco Team frame/3T fork - size 54
2014 Full SRAM Red 10 speed group
Quarq Riken powermeter (53/39, 170 arms)
HED Ardennes SL wheelset
3T Stealth cockpit (100mm non-stealth 3T stem)
Specialized Power saddle

It's in excellent condition - I baby all of my bikes, and this is no exception. Cables were redone last season, and the cassette and chain were just replaced maybe 3 months ago. The Quarq was just added this summer - I bought it from my buddy who rode it from new for maybe 6-8 months before changing bb standards, so it has pretty limited miles as well.

All told, this is a sub-15lb (not sure on exact weight) race-ready bike with no upgrades of any kind required. I literally did 2 races with it - otherwise, this is a group/solo rider. Never dropped or crashed.

I'm in Suffolk, VA - if you're anywhere near that, I can meet up with you to avoid shipping. I'm looking for $2250, if you're willing to come get it or pay for BikeFlights shipping (maybe $70).

Tire Bicycle frame Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle fork Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Spoke Rim Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Mode of transport Bicycle part Bicycle frame Mode of transport Nature Bicycle handlebar Grass Bicycle part

1 - 2 of 2 Posts