Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
sometimereader
1,202 Posts
I will be doing (and "leading") probably this version of the Santa Cruz County Cycling Club's Saturday ride: http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/SCCCC-Train-Tunnels-B

Per that mapping website, it's 52 miles and over 5k feet of climbing. There will also be a (much shorter) ride (sub. A for B in the url above), about 25 m. And a longer one (sub. C for B in the url above), about 75 m.

Guests are welcome - Jade St. Park (the Capitola Community Center, 4400 Jade St., Capitola, 9am Saturday, 6/14.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I am going up to Nevada City to watch and photograph the races. Then I hope to get "lost in the foothills" on my Orca for about 3 hours.....

·
Knives, Guns, and Booze
2,942 Posts
All that damn smoke that blew over from the Santa Cruz mountain range area really did a number on my respiratory system, so I laid low this weekend, indoors. Still feeling crappy.:mad:

Oh, and the Bay Area Air Quality people can stuff it up their cornholes with their plethora of lies lies lies lies about the air quality on Friday—Sunday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.