Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured I'd give these a shot. I was using arundel mandibles and I'll hold on to those in case these don't meet my expectations. But they're under 16 g w/ bolts (for the pair). Could be interesting.

·
Forever a Student
4,963 Posts
This is pretty light. I'm guessing it's a new thing, I have a lot of weenies around me and I haven't seen these yet.

338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
let us know if it actually holds a full bottle securely...

I've been using them since the original post (around March 5). I use specialized purist bottles (26 oz) and I have not had a dropped bottle during that time. They've held up quite well.

·
Registered
68 Posts
To save 20 grams?

Dude you could shave one leg for that.
Or like exfoliate one leg with some of your wife's exfoliating shower gel and scrubber.
Or spit like twice.

338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To save 20 grams?

Dude you could shave one leg for that.
Or like exfoliate one leg with some of your wife's exfoliating shower gel and scrubber.
Or spit like twice.
Dude! Note the name: Save Some Weight. Thanks for your input. My legs are shaved, thanks for playing- now go away.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As requested by many of you:
MTB version completed and available. With 8 grams significantly heavier - but more robust against abrasion by dirt / sand.

Visually tubes are thicker and sufrace with frosted look. The standard version has also been optimized!

1. Significantly more precise production using 3D pressure components.
2. High-quality fiber material.
3. Bottle-holding nose is slightly shortened.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Just do away with the bottle cages and carry your water bottle in your jersey pocket.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts