$7995 plus shipping cost (to be professionally packed and shipped via UPS Ground)
SIZE SMALL (geometry in photos) - generally fits riders between 5'7" and 5'11"
Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11spd // ZIPP 808 Firecrest tubular // Giant carbon integrated aerodynamics
One of the most aerodynamic triathlon and time trial bikes ever created. Successfully raced in the Tour de France and proven at Ironman. This is one of the fastest bikes ever created.
Fully internal Di2 wires and brake cables, integrated aero nosecone, NACA airfoil seat tube and seat post, extremely adjustable full carbon integrated aero base bar/stem and carbon extensions. Press Fit bottom bracket integrated into frame, extremely stiff rear end for maximum power transfer, horizontal dropouts to allow rear wheel to hide behind and draft the seat tube. Front and rear brakes integrated into frame and hidden for optimal aerodynamics.
I purchased this bike to race triathlons shortly before retiring from the sport. It has been stored in a climate controlled environment since being raced in the Arizona Ironman.
It has been professionally maintained throughout its minimal use, has never seen rain, and is in pristine condition. Mechanically it is almost unused and is functionally without fault of any kind. Tires are like new, only saddle is lightly used as it was transferred from my previous race bike.
I can be reached at nfrey09 (at) Gmail or 970 Two One Five 2826.
Price As New was $13,400!!! Website listing here: Trinity Advanced SL 0 (2013) | Giant Bicycles United States
- LESS THAN 300 MILES, PRISTINE, NO RAIN, CLIMATE CONTROLLED STORAGE
- full Dura-Ace Di2 9070 11spd electronic with remote shifting on aerobars and base bars
- carbon fiber Dura-Ace Di2 base bar brake levers with Di2 buttons
- 39-53 Dura-Ace crankset with 170mm arms
- 11-23 Dura-Ace rear cassette, 11spd
- hidden aero front and rear brakes, shielded external Di2 battery under chainstay
- ZIPP 808 Firecrest tubular wheel set, one of the most aerodynamic and easily controlled triathlon race wheel sets in the world, includes aero ZIPP titanium quick release skewers and Mavic padded wheel bags for transportation
- Vittoria Corsa Evo CX 23mm front tubular tire for better cornering, Vittoria Triathlon Evo 22mm rear tubular tire for maximum efficiency
- ultralight F.A.C.T. full carbon Specialized S-WORKS Toupe saddle with carbon fiber rails, 143mm width
- includes two spare Vittoria tubular tires, carbon-specific rim brake pads, and all three base bar nose cone height options