Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was transferring files from one computer to another and I came across a lot of old pics from my travels over the years...

Me and my bikes have been from the Pacific Northwest, San Diego, Los Angeles, Northeastern US, Midwest, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands...Quite a few of those trips involved meeting many of the great people of RBR..

Pardon my little bit of nostalgia.......

Without further a do...

1. St Croix, USVI
2. Fajardo, PR
3. El Segundo, CA
4. La Jolla, CA
5. Rio Mar, PR
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,640 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
Trust me a ride in DC is the very top of my list....
You ain't been to Boulder for the cruiser ride yet, either.
 
G

·
I am quite sure that Dave is the most well travelled and most widely known board member.

Though I have not yet met the famous Mr. Hickey, so it is possible that he is really just an elaborate ruse and doesn't really exist.

Beautiful pics Dave.

I hope you share another 8 years of travels and adventures.

TMB
 

·
Shirtcocker
Joined
·
60,640 Posts
toomanybikes said:
I am quite sure that Dave is the most well travelled and most widely known board member.

Though I have not yet met the famous Mr. Hickey, so it is possible that he is really just an elaborate ruse and doesn't really exist.

Beautiful pics Dave.

I hope you share another 8 years of travels and adventures.

TMB
Many people mistake him for a bear if that helps. :D
 
G

·
Bocephus Jones II said:
Many people mistake him for a bear if that helps. :D

Well hell,

I been finding those in my back yard a lot.

Was one of them Hickey??


If it was, Dave, Sorry about about the Conservation Officers.

Really.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,805 Posts
There is waaay too much blue sky in that photo supposedly documenting a trip near Portland, OR. How many other images have been photoshop'd?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
SantaCruz said:
There is waaay too much blue sky in that photo supposedly documenting a trip near Portland, OR. How many other images have been photoshop'd?
Too funny...

That pic was taken in 2005 when I was there for the first LiveStrong ride.

The entire weekend was sunny...

People kept telling me how rare it was
 

·
No Crybabies
Joined
·
11,684 Posts
wow

Wow, that's incredible.

Come on out here and we'll do some serious climbing on fixed gear bikes. ;-)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top