Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Now, I can't say for certain if it was him but...

When I was in high school in the Poconos, I worked at a McDonalds and Mackenzie Phillips would often come in with her pre-teen son (who has the same first name as me). I didn't recognize her, her prime acting days were before my time, but the older crew members pointed her out to me. Her son and I both had long had and after a while they started always coming to my line to and we'd chat a bit.

Every once in a while they, or just the son, would have a really cheerful long haired guy with them. He once reached into his pocket and pulled out cash for his bill, and that cash was not in a wallet but instead tangled amongst a bead neckless, a couple guitar picks, and other knick-knacks.

Someone told me that he played guitar for Bruce. That guy looked A LOT like the doo-rag wearing guitar player in the OP's YouTube video.

That was my closest brush with fame other than the time Coolio walked by me on a flight to DC.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Aston Martin DB9 ...

Bruce... meh He should just stay in Australia
He didn't... He just stopped for Sonic down the street from me where my daughter's freinds work. He's a local guy, I've never been a huge fan but he's growing on me more and more these days.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.