Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the day off work today and went for a little ride around my city and took a few shots. It was almost sunny for the first time in living memory.

· Registered
783 Posts
Miracles do happen the sun finally showed itself here in Seattle to. With that everybody and their mothers were out riding. Lets see how long this weather will last 12 hours at most probably. Nice pictures really like Vancouver area and over to penticton and Kelowna.

Ray Still

· Lets Go Hokies!!!
5,930 Posts
KeeponTrekkin said:
Now I know what to do with an old bike... In fact, I think I'll buy an old bike just for the garden. Mrs. K will be thrilled... (NOT)
I was just thinking what a cool idea that is. I'm sure I can find a beater to put in the yard.

Good stuff oarsman. Enjoy your day!!

· Registered
121 Posts
I see you had a ride down by my office. The photo of Bridges and the boats is close to the view from my desk. I would share said view except my phone takes awful pictures that wouldn't come close to doing it justice.

G

·
Very nice.

I can tell you didn't have Monday off.

I was in town on Monday and honestly thought I may get washed away by the rain and wind.

Horrid.

· Big is relative
11,901 Posts
toomanybikes said:
Very nice.

I was in town on Monday and honestly thought I may get washed away by the rain and wind.

Horrid.
No commute for me on Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday sucked but I survived. Thursday I rode home in shorts. Today it was chilly in both directions. I am riding the Flying Wheels Century north of Seattle tomorrow. It should be around 65 by the time I am done.

I still have tanlines from last month.

· Registered
1,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
toomanybikes said:
Very nice.

Horrid.
No, I did not have Monday off. But I was out in the rain on the bike. Awful. And I have the right clothes, fenders on the bike etc. Drenched to the skin.

Even nicer today. Took the afternoon off and cycled about in and around Stanley Park, went grocery shopping, had a coffee. It was all good. For some reason, I didn't have my camera. Oh well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.