Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The tulips are in full bloom at the Navy & Marine Memorial. Planes were landing low at Gravely Point. No one ever dismounts here. And the Dogwood, Forsythia and Redbud at home are all in bloom at the same time. A good time to be in DC.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As you can see, it's safe to come home weatherwise. And I think the Cherry Blossom Tourists have left.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
I like how all the tulips are leaning one direction.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I ride the Mt. Vernon trail for my commute but I start at the Crystal City water park entrance and head south to the 4 Mile trail and head inland from there. It's a nice ride but its been too dark in the morning at 6AM to see much and the ride home has so many runners and riders that I can't do a lot of sightseeing along the trail.

·
Non non normal
10,139 Posts
I am glad there is still a cyclist in DC that is commuting AND taking pictures. Nice tulips.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah......the Mt. Vernon Trail....I know it well.
Mac....where the hell you been? I know you're retired by now. Good to see you hanging out here a bit. Care for a casual ride sometime? MB1 and Miss M are back in town.

I remember one of your ride reports featured my 'hood, commenting on the $500,000 bungalows. Yeah, well it's $970,000 now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.