Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe you guys can help me out, just maybe.

I've been looking for a 08 Lemond Poprad disc in my size (52cm) for a couple weeks now. I've tried going onto the Lemond website and look at all their dealers and called every one of them. I live in SoCal but am prepared to drive to another state (roadtrip!!) if needed. Almost everyone has already dropped the brand but some have a few bikes but rarely a Poprad and unfortunately, never in my size. This would seem like a productive and thorough way to find a bike there's got to be a few bike shops that carried Lemond but were not listed on their site.

So do know of any shops that just so happen to have a Poprad in size 52? I know this is a shot in the dark but I figure it really couldn't hurt. Hey, this could even lead to an awesome riding road trip adventure where I can stop along the way to ride at all the cool spots!!

Anyways, thank you for reading and happy riding.

· Registered
2,076 Posts
Couple of places to call:

Seattle: Gregg's Greenlake; Mountlake Bicycle Shop.

Portland: River City.

Good luck.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rcnute said:
Couple of places to call:

Seattle: Gregg's Greenlake; Mountlake Bicycle Shop.

Portland: River City.

Good luck.
Thank you so much!!

Actually both of the places have the bikes, unfortunately it's several hundred dollars more than Cali dealers are selling them for. The search continues.... maybe.

I smell a road trip abrewing...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.