Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
That bike is absolutely gorgeous! They sure don't make em like they used to. Enjoy the new ride.
Merci Beaucoup!

I plan to love the stink out of it, the new pride of place.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Wow, I hope they caught the guy.

I've had my card hijacked to the tune of approximately $4,000 (that went through). Another $6,000 in charges were declined because my card was over it's limit. Now I call up my credit card company every time they raise my limit and ask them to lower it. They don't really understand... but it limits the amount of damage a credit card thief can do.

Of course, it kills your credit score because your used to available credit is disproportionally high.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Friction_Shifter said:
what about riding the stink out of it?

Gonna' be doing that too.

some meetings in Vancouver this week so I'm driving down, have a date on Wednesday afternoon with a friend to hit the road up to Cypress Bowl Ski Resort with it.

Get rid of the lawyers then head out. Sea Level to 3000 feet in about 15 km. Should be fun.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
toomanybikes said:
At the risk of breaking rules ( 'cause this used to be NCD!), Pron ......

Columbus SLX and Purty, silly thing had a flatlander 12-17 straight block on it, that has been switched out.
that is lovely, enjoy it.

think that finally found extra funding, so maybe I can get the steel bike I have been wanting.

new lugged steel.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
Glad you are home safe

Glad the bike made it
sorry about the CC theft ([email protected]) I'm gonna guess it was the Gas Station. Gonna be easy to trace that back though, methinks someone maybe going to jail. Since it was the only spot,my guess is they will be able to trace it.

was great to meet ya. caught me off guard when ya walked in.

well if there was anything I learned from Brokeback Mountain and the Oscars is that it is okay to come in number 2.

·
Not Banned
49,013 Posts
as it should be

just like your wheels in a cross wind. Echelon Dammit!!!!!!!!

·
Every little counts...
3,924 Posts
thinkcooper said:
...and here I was looking forward to reading about your cameo appearance in the latest "Girls Gone Wild" video. :(
and NOT 'Girls with Low Self Esteem'...anyone catch that reference? ;)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts