Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Unlabeled
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This message was posted at the top of the page when I opened the forums this morning:

Hello Reynolds531 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I'm now racked with guilt for not contributing my fair share to this fine forum, so Here's a question, a solution (in search of a problem), and a conversation.

Question--Do you find consciousness to be bizarre?
Solution--Sex, drugs, and rock and roll.
Conversation--Hey OldEdScott--how much of you was real? I was in Kentucky last week and started sipping bourbon because of you. Not just any bourbon, Bookers. It's a strange world when a charactor of unknown authenticicy on a strange website can improve my lifestyle. Real or not, I do miss you.

·
Premium Member
21,910 Posts
The post of the week for sure.

Reynolds531 said:
..... It's a strange world when a charactor of unknown authenticicy on a strange website can improve my lifestyle.
It is all good.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Good choice on the bourbon, Booker's is one of the better ones IMO.

H#ll, yes it is bizarre, there is no other way that it should be, makes life interesting.

·
You're Not the Boss of Me
7,746 Posts
Seriously?

When I absented myself for like a year I got no special pleas for participation.

*sniff*

Guess I'll go eat worms.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Did God also tell you to stop touching yourself when she spoke to you through the forum?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Reynolds531 said:
This message was posted at the top of the page when I opened the forums this morning:

Hello Reynolds531 it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

I'm now racked with guilt for not contributing my fair share to this fine forum, so Here's a question, a solution (in search of a problem), and a conversation.

Question--Do you find consciousness to be bizarre?
Solution--Sex, drugs, and rock and roll.
Conversation--Hey OldEdScott--how much of you was real? I was in Kentucky last week and started sipping bourbon because of you. Not just any bourbon, Bookers. It's a strange world when a charactor of unknown authenticicy on a strange website can improve my lifestyle. Real or not, I do miss you.
You moreon...I sent you that message. BJII Knows All and Knows it. :cool:

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
well DUH!!

mohair_chair said:
Which problems does your solution apply to?
everything, you moreon!! hell you don't even have to have problems to begin with to know this!!!

dude, if you hafta ask...

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
lonefrontranger said:
everything, you moreon!! hell you don't even have to have problems to begin with to know this!!!

dude, if you hafta ask...
I think I may have improperly applied this solution to certain problems in the past, so I just want to make sure.

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
mohair_chair said:
I think I may have improperly applied this solution...
um... if'n ya think that? you are getting old. chronological age has zero to do with this, btw. I'm sure Cooper would be more than happy to straighten you out on this concept.

you do realise I'm messin' with ya... I hope... right?

·
Back from the dead
20,626 Posts
lonefrontranger said:
um... if'n ya think that? you are getting old. chronological age has zero to do with this, btw. I'm sure Cooper would be more than happy to straighten you out on this concept.

you do realise I'm messin' with ya... I hope... right?
Last time I saw Cooper, we were shooting huge balls of fire into the skies above Santa Cruz. Sex, drugs, and rock and roll are nice and all, but shooting fire is pretty damned cool!

you do realise I've also been messin' with ya...

·
chica cyclista
2,842 Posts
mohair_chair said:
you do realise I've also been messin' with ya...
um... so does this mean we're messin' around? (wink, wink, nudge nudge) teehee.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts