Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up this 1/2 bag at a LBS in my travels works great if you have a SUV/ Minivan or Car. In my case company doesn't want racks on company car and I don't want grease on the seats. so just pop bike in bag front end unzips Velcro holds sides closed along Top tube. Don't have to remove wheels ,seat , pedals or anything. Best part was only $40.00
Just thought I would pass this along

Ray Still

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
The implication here is that ones car is more valuable or important than ones bike.
Choke, gasp, this is unmitigated heresy! Just yesterday I was laughed at at the local park
for all the swaddling blankets I used to cover up\protect my baby.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Lower the brifters a bit. Saddle down a degree or 2. The stem. What the F???? Get a 110. Bar tape? Ugh. too much. Back to the saddle. Go with something more race oriented. About the Edge -once you replace the stem, move it back 13 mm.
Sorry. Thought this was bikeforums.net.:ihih:

nice bag. great application for mtb and road.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
This is my Upgrade Plans

Tumbleweed said:
Lower the brifters a bit. Saddle down a degree or 2. The stem. What the F???? Get a 110. Bar tape? Ugh. too much. Back to the saddle. Go with something more race oriented. About the Edge -once you replace the stem, move it back 13 mm.
Sorry. Thought this was bikeforums.net.:ihih:

nice bag. great application for mtb and road.
Lower The Shifters heck i was going to invert the bars upright. 110 stem I was just in the process of bidding on the stem below who needs a 110 I'm talking a 50 adjustable. The saddle the saddle below is just dying to be mounted on my ride. I think I'll switch all my rides to the saddle and stem below. You know when you get old your eyes go quick trying to find a wrist mount for my garmin edge that way can move it right up o my eyes to see the ole important number. speed 8mph avg speed= garmin telling me hey bud people can walk faster than your avg speed. and heartrate you better get to the emergency room your heartrate is off the wall.
I will make sure I post pictures when I get the ride upgraded. Let me know I can do the same for your rides:thumbsup:

Ray Still

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Cute cat, but I'd just let it go and rename 'er Stripes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.