Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
User is infamous around
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia died Saturday. Considering the fur that'll be flying in PO over it, I hope the Mods get plenty of rest and eat well cause they're gonna need their strength.

·
Administrator
13,010 Posts
Its an election year, we are already doomed.

Reactions: Touch0Gray

·
Adorable Furry Hombre
30,963 Posts
Meh....PO always is PO whether there's a SCOTUS judge to go in the ground in an election year or not...

ASFOS returning to General OTOH...

·
Doesn't like subtitles
3,808 Posts
Interestingly, I was scrolling through the main list of forums yesterday and that was the first I saw of the news. I dipped my toe in to see more and the first few posts were pretty reasonable. I'm sure it's much more rabid by now.

·
Never Give Up!
1,241 Posts
What if ASFOS is really Lance Armstrong trolling us and buying grenade launchers at gunshows without a background check?
lol :7:

·
Seat's not level
19,372 Posts
If they would just ban PO it might be quicker...

the contributors... wai... that would be too kind. The poseurs should just go have their meaninful conversations here

·
Super Moderator
40,850 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,850 Posts
do they know you wandered out of the circle jerk? they probably miss your contribution.
Notice me? I'm thinking they're still mourning your departure, all depressed thatyoupulled out of that circle with just a few hundred posts or so to your credit.

And it was almost your seven-year anniv, too! There was gonna be cake, I'm sure of it!

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
Notice me? I'm thinking they're still mourning your departure, all depressed thatyoupulled out of that circle with just a few hundred posts or so to your credit.

And it was almost your seven-year anniv, too! There was gonna be cake, I'm sure of it!
no cake just a cookie.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.