Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
gazing from the shadows
27,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are no moments that stand out in our long hours of glorious experience like those in which we came to some high point, and, as we looked out over what was before us, we knew certainty, and doubt was impossible.

Those moments are as great rocks to which the frail tabernacle of our mind is held fast, when the mists of doubt and the winds of fear come about it.

R. L .G. Irving

·
Coco Puff
2,119 Posts
dr hoo said:
There are no moments that stand out in our long hours of glorious experience like those in which we came to some high point, and, as we looked out over what was before us, we knew certainty, and doubt was impossible.

Those moments are as great rocks to which the frail tabernacle of our mind is held fast, when the mists of doubt and the winds of fear come about it.

R. L .G. Irving
Great inspiration, Thanks

Hoping to be in such a place as the pic, our weather is starting to thaw, it won't be long....

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
You got me yearning for mountains now, damn I gotta move somewhere that has vistas other than flat land covered by a dome of sky. :(

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
Jack Handey

I love to go to the schoolyard and watch the children jump and scream, but they don't know I'm using blanks.

If you work on a lobster boat, sneaking up behind people and pinching them is probably a joke that gets old real fast.

I think college administrators should encourage students to urinate on walls and bushes, because then when students from another college come sniffing around, they'll know this is someone else's territory.

Marta says the interesting thing about fly-fishing is that it's two lives connected by a thin strand. Come on, Marta. Grow up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts