Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She bought me a little pink and red bag with hearts on it, and filled it with candy. Did I forget to mention the bag also contained a $50 gift certificate to a local LBS. :D

Man, she's a keeper.....

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
handsomerob said:
She bought me a little pink and red bag with hearts on it, and filled it with candy. Did I forget to mention the bag also contained a $50 gift certificate to a local LBS. :D

Man, she's a keeper.....
hope it was bikes+.

btw, two questions:

1) she got a sister?

2) if not, she got a cellphone #?

;)

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haiku d'etat said:
hope it was bikes+.

btw, two questions:

1) she got a sister?

2) if not, she got a cellphone #?

;)
The Peddler, she didn't know any better, but she did notice and mention that "I looked around and I don't know if anything in there is less than $50". I reassured her that tires and tubes could be had for less.

No sisters, but a 20 year old step sister that is Jennifer Love Hewitt hot. Don't get me started.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
handsomerob said:
The Peddler, she didn't know any better, but she did notice and mention that "I looked around and I don't know if anything in there is less than $50". I reassured her that tires and tubes could be had for less.

No sisters, but a 20 year old step sister that is Jennifer Love Hewitt hot. Don't get me started.
hot chicas will ruin your life. no thanks.

and btw, there are no tires under $300 ea at the peddler.

:rolleyes:

ask for thad or chad. tell them i sent you.

·
here comes trouble
10,045 Posts
You people and your Valentine's Day make me sick.

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
I bought my wife a big chocolate bar and a 50 cent card.

Am I a keeper?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bigrider said:

Am I a keeper?
A long while back I got my wife a cool piece of jewelry and she totally forgot to get me anything. Feeling bad, she offered to get me a bike that I'd been wanting. Little did she know how much a Merlin XL with Campy Chorus actually cost. I got it anyway. ;)

//this year it was a free e-card for her and the kids and I got a homemade card from the kids. Fine with me. Bills are high enough now anyway.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
bigrider said:

Am I a keeper?
my wife gets pissed when I give her candy.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,668 Posts
50 Cent like the rapper? If so probably not a keeper then.

I can only imagine what the card says inside...

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Chris H said:

It sez, I loves ya beeyotch...what did you think?

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
My gift....

...new ipod. 60G memory. I will be doing alot of payback this year. Hell ,maybe the next few years.

·
Non non normal
10,086 Posts
Chris H said:

I don't know what it says inside. I checked to make sure it wasn't rhyming poetry and took it to the checkout. What can I say. I am a hopeless romantic. The card will surprise both of us.

Bo, my wife loves candy and junk food. She eats horrible stuff and manages to never put a lot of junk in her trunk. I would kill for her ability to not gain weight and still maintain terrible eating habits.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bigrider said:

Am I a keeper?

Depends whether or not she is a hip hop fan.

·
$4000 bike - two bit legs
1,433 Posts
Weekend at a B&B Spa

OK.. a bit self serving but what the heck??

I gave my wife a weekend with me (lucky girl !!) at a B&B that has a spa. On the Saturday, she will get painted, pampered,pedicured, prodded, poked, etc...for 4 or 5 hours while I'm out on my bike. When I get back, I'll go for a massage. Then a nice dinner out then......well...figure it out yourselves. We will be going sometime in mid-March.

The spa is near Louisville, KY......maybe I'll call Old Ed and see if he wants to ride for a while. Or better yet....drink some of that KY bourbon that afternoon.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
PaulCL said:
OK.. a bit self serving but what the heck??

I gave my wife a weekend with me (lucky girl !!) at a B&B that has a spa. On the Saturday, she will get painted, pampered,pedicured, prodded, poked, etc...for 4 or 5 hours while I'm out on my bike. When I get back, I'll go for a massage. Then a nice dinner out then......well...figure it out yourselves. We will be going sometime in mid-March.

The spa is near Louisville, KY......maybe I'll call Old Ed and see if he wants to ride for a while. Or better yet....drink some of that KY bourbon that afternoon.
Damn...those things are a chunk of change Paul! My wife loves that kind of thing as well. Everytime I hear the word Spa I can feel my wallet draining of money. Biggest waste of $ next to expensive jewelry I can think of.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
snapdragen said:
I bought myself a bag of candy hearts...... :rolleyes:
Snappy, you KNOW The J's loves you and my heart belongs to you. no worries.

it's just the distance that separates us.

if you ever need a hug or a **** **** ****, just fly on out and we'll have dinner with bottomless lemon drops first.

;)

don't fret. remember Marco. ride your bicycle.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts