Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bacon!
9,193 Posts
Glad to see you and your son out like that. Looks like he's enjoying himself. Totally cool! Also, always love seeing pics of Arizona. Especially the morning and evening ones you post. Nice.

·
Mess O'Potamist
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all.
it been a great week with kids and bikes. chrish has a great post too.
it just clicked for my son this week and he wants to ride all the time now.
i'm pretty jazzed to say the least.
earlier today i went to my wife's school and talked to 3rd graders who are doing a unit on mountain biking. a couple of them were just transfixed. it was great.

·
fat tire rider
59 Posts
It has been a good week up here also.

My 5 yo has really clicked on the two wheeler thing. Finally getting strong enough to get over slight rises.

Took him (on his 16er), with 4yo daughter on the trailabike to a local rails to trails, and he blew me away by riding a full 3 miles. They both loved it. Looking forward to more family bike rides in the future. Rails to trail for a while because anything else up here just has too much climbing for little legs.

Also: a friend sent me a unicycle! Hardest thing I have ever tried.

·
Downhill Juggernaut
1,673 Posts
Great pics! I really enjoyed looking at them. Hope you can post more soon.

The scenery looks very nice out there. I've never ridden in the mountains, but when I do... I'd like it to be somewhere like that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.