Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a truly great time. Thank you again, Coop & K.
Some shots.

·
sometimereader
1,202 Posts
Cr*p, there were so many folks there that I really didn't get to talk to - and I think you're one of them (did get to meet Il Sogno though - very nice lady).

I notice a few strange elements in your pics (OK, there were lots of strange things going on...).

I don't even want to speculate about what is happening here:
View attachment 163105

What the heck is 'wood doing to that bottle of Tabasco?
View attachment 163106

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
JohnHenry said:
also, was joe late?
pretty sure he was there on time, but forgot his pen.

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
mickey-mac said:
I was just following orders from Von. COOPER'S TUBE AIN'T GONNA INFLATE ITSELF!!!!
Fixed it for you...

·
Knives, Guns, and Booze
2,942 Posts
sometimerider said:
What the heck is 'wood doing to that bottle of Tabasco?
View attachment 163106
He was “airmailing” little thingies of half-and-half and Andes Creme de Menthe chocolates over to our table. The half-and-half came a few inches from nailing me in the head. Out of my peripheral vision, I thought perhaps there was a golf course or driving range nearby, since suddenly a white projectile came from the sky. I didn’t mind the chocolates being catapulted in my direction though.

Yeah, that Mr. Hollywood’s got a meanstreak. Should I mention the incident on the three-wheeler with the neighbourhood kid?

·
In need of sock puppet
9,420 Posts
Leopold Porkstacker said:
He was “airmailing” little thingies of half-and-half and Andes Creme de Menthe chocolates over to our table. The half-and-half came a few inches from nailing me in the head. Out of my peripheral vision, I thought perhaps there was a golf course or driving range nearby, since suddenly a white projectile came from the sky. I didn’t mind the chocolates being catapulted in my direction though.

Yeah, that Mr. Hollywood’s got a meanstreak. Should I mention the incident on the three-wheeler with the neighbourhood kid?
We really weren't aiming for you, we kept trying to get it to the center of your table, but the wind kept pushing it your way. Excellent job dodging BTW. Ever duck a shoe?

The neighbor kid is scarred for life.

·
Devoid of all flim-flam
7,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Spoon Went A' Flyin

More than mints and creamers went orbital.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Every picture makes me wish I was there even more.

Way cool indeed.

What's the story about the kid on the three wheeler?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.