Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Online Wheel Builder
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently received some new Enve graphics on a set of 68 clinchers. Now, I must admit that we were a bit skeptical at first about the name change. Edge seemed to stick just fine and to be perfectly honest Enve is a bit too "posh" for our tastes, BUT... the new graphics are way better than the old ones. I am stoked on the new stickers. Enjoy!

·
What the what???
12,707 Posts
Personally, I've never been a fan of uber stickers, but I do like the way the lettering on those rims works as more of an artistic design than a brand name.

·
Rub it............
3,833 Posts
Don't like the new stickers. I'd prefer if was smaller script like the Lightweight wheels. However, I do like these. Go figure.

·
Registered
890 Posts
rollin nolan said:
Anybody have a link to how Edge lost their trademark and had to become Enve? I'm not sure if I would buy a product with that name.

Honestly, who cares about the name of a product when 1) its one of the best on the market and 2) you don't even have to see its name if you don't want to - just remove the stickers.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Zen Cyclery said:
We recently received some new Enve graphics on a set of 68 clinchers. Now, I must admit that we were a bit skeptical at first about the name change. Edge seemed to stick just fine and to be perfectly honest Enve is a bit too "posh" for our tastes, BUT... the new graphics are way better than the old ones. I am stoked on the new stickers. Enjoy!
What red hubs are those?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Zen Cyclery,
Can you provide a review/recommendation on this ENVE wheelset? I'm looking for a new set of CC for a Ridley Noah. Any significant performance difference between the 65's & 45's? I'm 6'3", 230lbs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts