Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info on the EDS Superdrome in Frisco TX?? I’ve tried on-line and come up with more dead links than anything. Is the Superdrome still alive??

Thanks!!

JB

·
duh...
9,658 Posts
JBergland said:
Does anyone have any info on the EDS Superdrome in Frisco TX?? I’ve tried on-line and come up with more dead links than anything. Is the Superdrome still alive??

Thanks!!

JB

IIRC it died.

·
Registered
263 Posts
According to their site,

10/14/05 Track is Closed for Maintenance/Bad Board Replacement & will re-open when all work is completed (Estimated re-opening early December)

This is all I know.

·
i like whiskey
8,405 Posts
JBergland said:

Thanks!!

JB
The track is most definitely alive! The refurbishing is complete. All new boards installed, track repainted, all the railings and fence painted, and a general cleanup of the whole place. I'm not sure what the regular riding schedule is at this point, but there was an open riding session last Saturday and one on Tue Jan 10. Racing starts in April, so it should be open full time shortly.

PM me and I'll give you an email address that will work.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts