Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going from Dura Ace C35's to Enve's, I gained a consistent full 1mph on the usual loops that I do at the same power levels, HR, and perceived exertion.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,429 Posts
Going from Dura Ace C35's to Enve's, I gained a consistent full 1mph on the usual loops that I do at the same power levels, HR, and perceived exertion.
Was the wind speed and direction exactly the same? There are too many variables that can figure into this to be a credible comparison.

Aero wheels are no freakin joke
Yes they are.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Was the wind speed and direction exactly the same? There are too many variables that can figure into this to be a credible comparison.

Aero wheels are no freakin joke

Yes they are.
I have to disagree here. They are no freakin' joke when you're white knuckling it battling crosswinds. S**t gets real at that point.

·
Registered
21,637 Posts
Funny, but the actual data show that the fastest wheels on the planet are worth about 0.4 mph at 25 mph when compared with a 32 spoke box-section rim wheel. You claim 250% of that. Impressive but not real.

·
Banned Sock Puppet
14,429 Posts

·
Matnlely Dregaend
4,934 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts