Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm currently using an ITM Wing Lite Luxe handlebar which has a flat top. The only problem is finding a pair of clipon aerobars that work with them. Anyone have any suggestions for a pair of aerobars that would work?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've answered my own question. ITM has a pair of clipons that work with the ITM wing handlebars. There is a straight and bent version of the ITM Ultra VIP Alloy. They also make them in carbon. Problem solved. :)

·
classiquesklassieker
3,113 Posts
Plug for ITM Ultra VIP

dave99ag said:
I've answered my own question. ITM has a pair of clipons that work with the ITM wing handlebars. There is a straight and bent version of the ITM Ultra VIP Alloy. They also make them in carbon. Problem solved. :)
The Ultra VIP is a super-nice set, which unfortunately is not easily found in the US. Mine is very adjustable, and is really light considering the amount of adjustments that can be made. Enjoy yours!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glad to hear someone else using and liking them.

Yeah, I'm noticing the lack of availability in the US. I did find them at probikekit.com and will just wait for them to come in stock. They have the best price out there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.