Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8,252 Posts
Easton makes them with the EC90SL Tapered.

Though their website is a bit messed up and has the description on another fork...Look Here for that one:

New for 2010, the supersized EC90 SL Taper fits the latest crop of frames with tapered head tubes. Like all forks in the EC90 family, the new SL Taper incorporates Easton’s unique ITT™ Internal Thread Technology, which eliminates slippage and possible steer tube damage caused by traditional expanding steer tube plugs. Any rider will feel confident knowing that the EC90 SL Taper features one-piece continuous CNT™ carbon monocoque construction.

For 1 1/2” lower crown races and 1 1/8” upper races, 55cm crown diameter, 43mm rake. ITT™ anchor nut easy to install and makes steerer tube less prone to damage. EDO™ carbon dropouts.

· Registered
8,252 Posts
AvantDale said:
Nice! Just looking for some options for my System Six.:)
I haven't ridden an Edge fork...but I do own an EC90SL and I like it a lot. It's light enough and very stiff, even with my 190 pound sprinter build.

One thing I absolutely love about the fork...Internal Thread Technology. It's the slickest thing I've seen when it comes to carbon forks and works perfectly. Much, much preferred over a Star Nut or Expander Plug.

Anyway...just my .02 on the fork :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.