Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lazy to ride as of these past few days.

Suddenly just don't feel like riding - either because I'm tired/sleepy or just don't feel like it.

Last week was awesome in that I wanted to get on the bike every day and just hammer, climb, ride hard and just plain get going.

I've only really rode on Monday. Yesterday, I just did a short spin on the TT bike but cut it short coz the front tire wasn't rolling that well and made the ride super bumpy - it was almost a wrist breaker to be honest.

Hmm, I wish I could go skiing like Kram!!

I wanted to go out and shoot some pictures in the evening earlier but decided I was too lazy to.

I need another epic ride it seems. Preferably, with lots of rolling terrain. Lots.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
I'm the exact opposite lately. I've been reluctant to take a day off....miss a beat, lose a rhythm kinda thing for me. As I said in the other thread I'm in need of a day or two off.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seems we're all in an effin it mood aren't we? Ha.

·
Captain Obvious
11,876 Posts
uzziefly said:
you're too young to be so lazy. go do something and get off the innerwebz.

·
Stumpcake!
5,950 Posts
uzziefly said:
I'm in a good mood....just tired, sore and lethargic....and these effin allergies are driving me crazy!!!

·
World's 1st Anal-rapist
1,086 Posts
Andrea138 said:
I don't feel like riding, but it's just because it's 34 degrees and cloudy out, and the last time I rode outside, it was 75 and sunny.
Agreed . The 30 degree downpour in DFW is not making it easy to get out.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
tconrady said:
I'm in a good mood....just tired, sore and lethargic....and these effin allergies are driving me crazy!!!
Case in point, irony behold. :D

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tomk96 said:
you're too young to be so lazy. go do something and get off the innerwebz.
It's 1030pm now. I could either play video games, watch tv or go to sleep - neither of which seem enticing right now. I am sleepy though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.