Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across these snaps of this sweet C Record equipped Alan on one of the many Cirque Du Cyclisme galleries - makes me week.

I owned a similar Alan (but with all alu rear end) about 8 yrs back and sold it for 100 quid as I couldn't be bothered to ship it from London to New Zealand when I moved out here - wish I had. Made the decission pre retro bug - boohoo:mad: :mad2:

·
duh...
9,749 Posts
Dave Hickey said:
Great looking bike... on a side note it's good to see that Cirque Du Cyclisme is letting slightly more modern bikes in....They used to stick closely to the early 80's(1982?)as the newest bikes allowed.....

looks like they moved it to a barn too!

newer bikes aren't really that new... guys like Sachs, Weigel, Kvale, Baylis, etc. have typically shown bikes. even I had a custom bike there a few yrs back

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks for the kind words. I'm suprised anyone even took a picture of my bike. As you know, CF is mostly frowned upon with the C&V guys and this was the only carbon bike at Le Cirque! Regardless, I'm glad I took it along. Hopefully next year I'll have "funny bike" built...that will probably go over just as well.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bet it wasn't the only C Record equipped bike though?

I think it's just old enough to be a classic - like I say I had one similar and that was a while back!!!

I'll give you 50 bucks for yours, looks a bit worn here or there!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.