Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, Snap, as you have claimed the throne of the Lounge (or is it usurped it?;) , what are your wishes for your subjects.

And what is the list of maladies that have befallen those who agregiously anger our great sovereign?

Alex's washing machine
Rogger's hand
Chuckices clavicle
Scotty getting addicted to 'men

*I just know I am hiding out for teasing her.

·
Cat 6
4,695 Posts
lousylegs said:
So, Snap, as you have claimed the throne of the Lounge (or is it usurped it?;) , what are your wishes for your subjects.

And what is the list of maladies that have befallen those who agregiously anger our great sovereign?

Alex's washing machine
Rogger's hand
Chuckices clavicle

i sense bad mojo. how do i step away from this thread? what offerings do i need to make to disassociate? most importantly how do i switch ailments with s2h?

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
lousylegs said:

Alex's washing machine
Rogger's hand
Chuckices clavicle

DO NOT address the Queen without first being addressed by Her Highness. Snap is the Kerry Irons of the Lounge.

When She enters ALL MUST KOW-TOW. Go down to your knees...head to the floor...do not, I repeat DO NOT look directly at Snap. Hold up your offerings up - be they pearls or wimmens bike shorts or a lemon drop or a Terry saddle. If She wants it one of her minions will take it from you.

Keep your head and eyes down until She has left the forum.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
il sogno said:
DO NOT address the Queen without first being addressed by Her Highness. Snap is the Kerry Irons of the Lounge.

When She enters ALL MUST KOW-TOW. Go down to your knees...head to the floor...do not, I repeat DO NOT look directly at Snap. Hold up your offerings up - be they pearls or wimmens bike shorts or a lemon drop or a Terry saddle. If She wants it one of her minions will take it from you.

Keep your head and eyes down until She has left the forum.
oh, i know i am not worthy, that is why i just hang out on the outside of the fringe shaking in fear.

at least there is little that she could strike me down with that i don't already have. aches, pain, bad eye sight, mental instability, balding hair, etc.

·
Super Moderator
19,482 Posts
lousylegs said:
oh, i know i am not worthy, that is why i just hang out on the outside of the fringe shaking in fear.

at least there is little that she could strike me down with that i don't already have. aches, pain, bad eye sight, mental instability, balding hair, etc.
You have your head down, right? Face pressed to the floor?

You should be okay for now...

·
Windrider (Stubborn)
22,021 Posts
Wtf......

il sogno said:
You have your head down, right? Face pressed to the floor?

You should be okay for now...
I go away for a few days...and we have a queen?

Damn, I always miss the good stuff.

len

·
Banned
2,302 Posts
snap and I are an item

and I just saw the king on tv. they now have regular, decaf and turbo coffee. Wonder how many cups of turbo coffee to kill me...

and snap I forgot to tell you but I LOVE YOU!!!

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
hope you like a rock squarely in the mouth. less-on.

·
Strained coccyx etc etc
21,050 Posts
il sogno said:
Shush! Wait for Her to acknowledge you. Your head is down, right?
too late. off with his head!!!!!!!

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
I'm feeling benevolent today - no beheadings. The Queen has a headache....

·
Non non normal
10,092 Posts
snapdragen said:
I'm feeling benevolent today - no beheadings. The Queen has a headache....
May I offer you fresh peaches in the summer and tulip poplar honey in the fall as a small gift from one of your lowly peasant servants?

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
bigrider said:
May I offer you fresh peaches in the summer and tulip poplar honey in the fall as a small gift from one of your lowly peasant servants?
Oooh, are they white peaches? We love the white peaches. And honey is always good...

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
Friction_Shifter said:
and I just saw the king on tv. they now have regular, decaf and turbo coffee. Wonder how many cups of turbo coffee to kill me...

and snap I forgot to tell you but I LOVE YOU!!!
Back of the line friction boy. No Cutting. The line for Snaps affection is long and you have not been around long enough to be anywhere near the front!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts