I will not throw jello blocks on the ceiling

I won't write it 200 times like I had to...

·
Rep *****.
9,795 Posts
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it
I will not hit it

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
here's scotty!:D

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
No, here I am.
Uncle Chuck is going to check if you are clean for this one...

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just watched two trees blow down in the hail storm.

My day is getting more exciting moment by moment.....

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sunny San Diego.

Funnel cloud reported in Rancho Bernardo, reports of brief light snow in Encinitas on some of the hills, hail in Coronado. Good times. I won't worry until the frogs, locusts and rivers of blood show up.

·
Resident Dutchbag
11,864 Posts
sn69 said:
Sunny San Diego.

Funnel cloud reported in Rancho Bernardo, reports of brief light snow in Encinitas on some of the hills, hail in Coronado. Good times. I won't worry until the frogs, locusts and rivers of blood show up.
Yeah, lice, flies, boils and disease of lifestock, come on, that's just pansy plagues. It really gets to the good bit when the darkness and the death of the firstborn gets into play.

·
a jumped up pantry boy
1,784 Posts
sn69 said:
Sunny San Diego.

its hailing where i live, and my friend who lives up on the mountain i usually ride up is reporting snow. snow in la? whoda thunk

·
Government Mule
1,326 Posts
All play and no work hasn't stopped me from being dull, I'm just enjoying it more. The he!! of it is I'm here on my time now.

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
I will be in sunny San Diego tomorrow evening. Bringing the six year old on an amusement park trip. Monday we do the museums, Tuesday is either Seaworld or the Zoo, Wednesday is whatever we didn't do on Tuesday, Thursday is Legoland, Friday fly back to Honolulu. I am hanging up the bike for a week, I'm burnt out anyway. My mom flying out from Dallas to go with the boy and I to all the parks. I will take the camera in case anything interesting catches my eye.

·
Bored beyond belief.
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Your mom might enjoy the Carlsbad flower fields, Bill. They're in bloom at present, moreso since yesterday's rain. Take the Palomar Airport Road exit from the 5, then left into the Carlsbad Factory Stores. The Fields are right behind (and visible). For that matter, Legoland is right behind that.

Likewise, a day trip up to Julian might be fun. They're loaded with snow at present and your boy might enjoy hurling snowballs at your head. Your mom might too.

Now, back to work,...today, tomorrow, in perpetuity or until I hit the lotto....

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Our 143 drought ended yesterday. We received about 2 or 3 inches. The newspaper is vague about it and I never watch the local news. I know it started raining sometime between midnight and 0300 Saturday morning and ended after I went to bed which was about 2200. We rarely get rain like this in Phoenix.

Today it is only supposed to get up to 58. Looks good for the rest of the week.

Phoenix weather

·
Old, slow, and fat.
3,897 Posts
I just left Sandy Eggo for the more northern part of the state... MAN! I haven't seen this much rain/snow since I left VA!

What did I DO??

The plus is riding in Ft. Ord is like being a pro. The roads are all closed to cages! Woot!

M

·
Misfit Toy
23,426 Posts
MShaw said:
I just left Sandy Eggo for the more northern part of the state... MAN! I haven't seen this much rain/snow since I left VA!

What did I DO??

The plus is riding in Ft. Ord is like being a pro. The roads are all closed to cages! Woot!

M
So this rain is your fault? Please make it stop, I'm tired of it.

·
Rock the Mullet!
305 Posts
Ah Hawaii.

bigbill said:
I will be in sunny San Diego tomorrow evening. Bringing the six year old on an amusement park trip. Monday we do the museums, Tuesday is either Seaworld or the Zoo, Wednesday is whatever we didn't do on Tuesday, Thursday is Legoland, Friday fly back to Honolulu. I am hanging up the bike for a week, I'm burnt out anyway. My mom flying out from Dallas to go with the boy and I to all the parks. I will take the camera in case anything interesting catches my eye.

I miss being burnt out in March.

Pb Okole

1 - 19 of 19 Posts