1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty decent??

Girl Anachronism said:
Ah, I'll be visiting SD in three weeks!

It's nice to see so many track bikes around there, I've been noticing a lot of them lately when I come home to visit...and the folks at that shop on Adam's Ave. seem pretty decent.
Are you talking about Adam's Ave Bikes? I say "great" folks. Sometimes a little indecent if they've had a few too many beers.

Has anyone seen my pants?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Race? What's that?

JaeP said:
What's an Alley Cat [race]? Never heard of it?
It is a particular cat that can get from one place to another by deduction and knowledge of the human language. Sometimes the cats have to do mathamatics in order to procede to the end. Sometimes if we suk at math, I mean if the cat suks then the cat just has to hope to find the end on his own or follow other cats that are smarter.

Often there is brew for the cat at the end location. Sometimes there are 90 second bonuses for the cats that can carry 288 oz. of fluid. Or just 10 seconds for a 6 pack. I mean 72 oz. There has to be proof of the ounces purchased by product and receipt.
Thanks to the big cat there is no math tonight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yeah, I happened to walk by one day when I was in town and I ended up talking to them about bikes for nearly an hour. I didn't need anything at the time so I didn't buy anything, but they were super friendly and nice. Also, I didn't get the "I'm know infinitely more about track bikes than you" or "I'm way too busy to even look at you" vibe that I sometimes get at certain shops that will remain anonymous here in NYC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.