·
Ya, ya I know....
33 Posts
It's sayin' "Eat Red Beans and Rice."

·
wut?
14,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
So does the fish on the wall want the sandwhich because its tasty, or because he doesn't want the dude to eat his fellow fish?

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
So does the fish on the wall want the sandwhich because its tasty, or because he doesn't want the dude to eat his fellow fish?
Yeah and there's not much the fish on the wall could do with an already deep fried fish other than eat it--assuming the fish on the wall was real--which it's not. Plus the fish gets angry because someone is laughing, yet nobody is laughing--it's just 2 men exchanging smug looks at each other.

//how much can he bench? Not much if you judge by the weights on his bench.
///give me back that wildebeest, give me that beest...

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HY-03vYYAjA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

·
Frog Whisperer
40,916 Posts
Scotty2Hotty said:
Wow, marketing works. I had a Filet-O-Fish today,

Four words: THAT **** IS GROSS!
Thanks for the reminder....now i don't have to go......seriously.........

·
Banned
6,360 Posts
T-shirt said:
Get a McRib.
They got McRibs where you live? I just read the other day that they've been retired (for the second or third time) and won't be back. I didn't LOVE them love them, but I could eat three or four.

·
RBR Veteran Opinionater
1,457 Posts
I got a free mocha-esque/coffee-esque warm beverage there a month or so ago. It was teh suck.

·
.·*°¤`*·.·*´¤°*·.·*°¤`*·.
2,042 Posts
After watching Super Size Me I dunno how anyone can eat fast food again evarrr.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts