Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be in Amarillo next week visiting my wifes family and I am going to bring my bike. Are there any group rides on Saturday morning? I've been looking on the interweb but I can only find rides during the week. My plan is to ride Palo Duro Canyon on Thursday by myself but I would love to ride with a group on Saturday.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
The group I ride with is likely the most consistent ride in Amarillo. This time of year we leave at 1:30pm since mornings can be very, very cold. Around May 1, we change to Saturday morning.
This Saturday, March 9, is forecast to have 42mph wind at noon so most of us will be inside on our trainer.
The following Saturday, March 16, forecast is great so we should certainly go then.
Send me a PM with your contact info if you want. I can email or text you.
PS - if you looked at the calendar on the OTC club web page, you will be looking at information that hasn't been revised in 5 years at best. So ignore that calendar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.