1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
What's a CD? And why do you post excessively? :)

BTW, I did the Katy in 2012, took three days (but started in Sedalia), stayed in tiny towns. We're doing it again in three weeks (four of us), but this time we're taking five days, stopping in Columbia, Jeff City, Hermann and Augusta. Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I had two copies of the soundtrack on cassette back in about 1989. Don't know where they are now.

I have a "Res Firma" shirt.... you can get them online for about $20. I wear it all the time.

I used to always skip past the first half of the movie, up to the part where they ride with Eddie! Fun movie to watch every once in a while.

·
What the Hell is going on
5,138 Posts
I used to always skip past the first half of the movie, up to the part where they ride with Eddie! Fun movie to watch every once in a while.
Word. Back in the day my buddies and I used to recite Marcus Summers and Barry "The Cannibal" Muzzin's dialogue every time we rode up a hill.

Marcus: "Dave come back. It's to early you dumbell"
Barry: "Let them go. They're nobodies. They'll die on the hill"

It sound better when I ride my red Specialized Allez with non-aero brake levers, friction shifting, toe clips and strap, tubular tire riding bike (minus the hairnet).

Thanks for the post!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts