Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Just read the instructions. The slope is 0.08 for an 8% grade as shown on the site, the time at end is whatever you want it to be. Again, everything is explained in the text on the left.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just read the instructions. The slope is 0.08 for an 8% grade as shown on the site, the time at end is whatever you want it to be. Again, everything is explained in the text on the left.
I look and look all over the left text, there isn't any explanation about "Time at End". Beats me, what does it really mean? Would appreciate if you can give eg.

·
Registered
21,726 Posts
I look and look all over the left text, there isn't any explanation about "Time at End". Beats me, what does it really mean? Would appreciate if you can give eg.
Time at end is, just as Pirx said, whatever you want it to be. If you decide that you want the calculation to be over a 10 minute time segment, then time at end is 600 seconds. If you're doing a climbing calculation where the speed is slow (negligible aero drag) then if you double the time you will get roughly half the power calculated.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Time at end is, just as Pirx said, whatever you want it to be. If you decide that you want the calculation to be over a 10 minute time segment, then time at end is 600 seconds. If you're doing a climbing calculation where the speed is slow (negligible aero drag) then if you double the time you will get roughly half the power calculated.
Ok tks. Understood

·
Premium Member
5,457 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.