Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· I heart team Zissou!
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just throwing this tidbit of info out to the crew for those who still follow the twists and turns of the life of the former racer known as Lance Armstrong

(and yes, this is crass rumour-mongering in its basest form...)

It appears Armstrong and Kate Hudson are now an item. Good for him, bad for best buddy Owen Wilson whose break-up with the lovely Ms. Hudson sent Wilson's life spiraling out of control and left him in the ER after a suicide attempt.

I envisage some pretty awkward moments to come..."Owen, er, I'd like to introduce you to my girlfriend... oh, wait, you two have met, right?"

So the world turns.....

· Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Lance who?

We're not talking about Lance Bass, are we?

· Yo no fui.
8,486 Posts
Lance Mountain was way cooler.

· Anti-Hero
10,405 Posts
jupiterrn said:
Bad karma to pick on cancer patients.....enjoy the tumor.
I've got a good karma savings account

//plus, it's one of those things that sucks so bad, you have to laugh at it. I met with a friend for lunch last year, when all of a sudden, while we're eating chips & dip, she starts crying and says just found out she has breast cancer. Then she double dipped, and I had to tell her not too because then she'd give it to me... which caused her to start laughing, which, at the time, was a good thing.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.