Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mehpic
8,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29602718/

HAMPTON, Va. - Some Phish fans are leaving Hampton a little lighter than when they arrived for the band’s weekend reunion.

Police said Monday they confiscated about $1.2 million in illegal drugs and more than $68,000 in cash from concertgoers. Authorities also arrested 194 Phish fans during the three-night celebration of the band’s return to the stage after a nearly five-year absence.

Most of the arrests were for drug possession, use and distribution, police said.

ORLY? nah, not phish fans- they seem so straight edge! ROFL and etc.

·
Bacon!
9,190 Posts
Wow, there music must be really bad to need that much dope.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
I don't know why the cops can't just leave concertgoers alone. Not only do you have to pay up the butt to see a show, but now you have to also worry about getting busted for smoking a joint. :rolleyes: I'm about to give up concerts and just buy the DVD of the show--at least then I can watch at home and light up a fatty without the fear of Johnny Law looking over my shoulder.

·
waterproof*
41,611 Posts
Bocephus Jones II said:
I don't know why the cops can't just leave concertgoers alone. Not only do you have to pay up the butt to see a show, but now you have to also worry about getting busted for smoking a joint. :rolleyes: I'm about to give up concerts and just buy the DVD of the show--at least then I can watch at home and light up a fatty without the fear of Johnny Law looking over my shoulder.

if you would just quit hating America, they'd leave you alone, hippy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts