Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I'm glad I'm asleep for most of your daily internet time

Votes: 5 21.7%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....should I break my "no more cookies" pledge and walk down to Sunny's Import Store and buy some double fudge coated Tim Tam or should I just stay inside avoiding the burning oil inferno that is my neighborhood and eat mini Dove Bars instead?

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
I voted.

And I suspect voter fraud.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DrRoebuck said:
I voted.

And I suspect voter fraud.
Yea well anyone else around here can get advice on infected hangnails or spouses that have become Amma clones but I can't get help on a really serious problem like this.

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts
On a serious note: Hold your mini dove bar out the window for no more than 38 seconds and you'll have a fresh-baked cookie. Problem. Solved.

Don't choke on the stick.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DrRoebuck said:
On a serious note: Hold your mini dove bar out the window for no more than 38 seconds and you'll have a fresh-baked cookie. Problem. Solved.

Don't choke on the stick.
SAE30 weight sauce in aerosol form diminishes the subtlety.

·
Sticky Valentine
28,404 Posts
When the questions is cookies, the answer is yes.

joe

·
Le Misérable
4,374 Posts
I'll always vote for the mini Dove Bars in any poal, every time. I'm reliable like that.

How is the smell of petrol on a hot summer morning? Is it worse than 3-week-old bongwater?

·
Frog Whisperer
40,886 Posts
Ibashii said:
Is it worse than 3-week-old bongwater?
gak........I remember in high school when I told some gullible fool that you'd get REALLY high if you drank the water out of the bong....he did it

30 some years later, he called me up.....doing a fundraiser for the alumni association and reminded me that I owed him big time for that.

oh.....and go for the cookies AND the dove bars......be the Tubby you always wanted to be!

·
Low rep power
6,264 Posts
Dove bars are always better than cookies

edit: in the summer, anyway

·
Le Misérable
4,374 Posts
Touch0Gray said:
gak........I remember in high school when I told some gullible fool that you'd get REALLY high if you drank the water out of the bong....he did it

30 some years later, he called me up.....doing a fundraiser for the alumni association and reminded me that I owed him big time for that.

oh.....and go for the cookies AND the dove bars......be the Tubby you always wanted to be!
yikes...you're like the Sybil's mom of smoking buddies.:) I hope you gave a good chunk to his fundraiser.

I haven't seen a bong in years, but the smell and occasional brief taste of stank bongwater is not something that fades quickly.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts