Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Climbs like a sprinter...
Joined
·
6,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now all you need is:

A BMC.

SRAM Red.

VW GTI MkV.

An apartment.
 

·
Seat's not level
Joined
·
19,372 Posts
Miiles said:
I don't even know, I guessed like 6 people or something like that.

Also, thanks for the free jersey. :p
The winner of the sharpshooting contest is the guy in the corner with a shotgun ! :thumbsup: :D
 

·
Seat's not level
Joined
·
19,372 Posts
bmxhacksaw said:
Now all you need is:

A BMC.

SRAM Red.

VW GTI MkV.

An apartment.
he also needs a helmet if he's going to ski.... and some bacon.
 

·
It's not TOO Cold!
Joined
·
2,498 Posts
Chain said:
The winner of the sharpshooting contest is the guy in the corner with a shotgun ! :thumbsup: :D
Hey, he only made 7 guesses in 2 posts, you made 22 in 1 poast.
 

·
Frog Whisperer
Joined
·
40,916 Posts
Congrats Miiles, couldn't have happened to a nicer kid.....hip-hip-hoooooray
 

·
Seat's not level
Joined
·
19,372 Posts
Sledgehammer03 said:
Hey, he only made 7 guesses in 2 posts, you made 22 in 1 poast.
bigger shotgun and still can't hit squat. :cryin:
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top