Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have problems with your phone suddenly, spontaneously starting to play MP3s off the SD card? It's annoying.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
No problems here on an Incredible

·
n00bsauce
13,507 Posts
No problems on the Eris.

·
jaded bitter joy crusher
19,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A couple of times, the phone has just been sitting there and all of a sudden, without anyone touching it, it starts playing music very loud.

When I hit Advanced Task Killer, it shows no applications running, and the only way to shut the music off is to fire up the music-player app.

I've got an HTC Hero running Android 2.1.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Maybe you shouldn't have chanted "The candyman" three times in a row.

·
No hero that's understood
6,100 Posts
Nope

Droid X haven't had a problem so far.

I also upgrade to android 2.2 yesterday.

·
All I wanted was a Pepsi!
5,351 Posts
No issues here with the Motorola.

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
Check your notification ringtones for all of the apps/widgets you have the can trigger an alert -- even if you didn't set them and set them to "none". That's what it turned out to be with mine. I had the problem when I upgraded my SD from an 8gb to a 16gb. All I did was copy everything over and swapped out the cards. Did the whole dismount/mount thing in between. It picked some random Rush tune out of nowhere, didn't even show in the list of possible ringtones.

·
Le Misérable
4,374 Posts
KenB said:
Check your notification ringtones for all of the apps/widgets you have the can trigger an alert -- even if you didn't set them and set them to "none". That's what it turned out to be with mine. I had the problem when I upgraded my SD from an 8gb to a 16gb. All I did was copy everything over and swapped out the cards. Did the whole dismount/mount thing in between. It picked some random Rush tune out of nowhere, didn't even show in the list of possible ringtones.
Tom Sawyer?

·
Jerkhard Sirdribbledick
27,035 Posts

·
Palm trees & sunshine!
24,200 Posts
KenB said:

Hey Fredke, did this help? I'm curious to see if it was just me.

/don't know if you saw this or not.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts