Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A weekend in the desert.

Got to ride with Barry1021 and zMudshark, twice.

Felt great to be with friends again and to get out in the sun and the heat and ride a bike.

Thanx guys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BTW, these pictures were taken right after zMudshark decided to throw my De Rosa Primato to the ground and then deliberately stand by and watch it bounce rather than throw himself to the ground to shelter it from damage.

·
Fat'r + Slow'r than TMB
10,083 Posts
toomanybikes said:
BTW, these pictures were taken right after zMudshark decided to throw my De Rosa Primato to the ground and then deliberately stand by and watch it bounce rather than throw himself to the ground to shelter it from damage.
The bastid!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seems I rode with one friend. And zMud.

I gotta stop being so loose with the term "friend".

·
Registered
11,615 Posts
Oooh. Pretty red De Rosa! Yum yum. Why no ride shots of the area? Hmmm?

I found an old photo close up of my 1986 De Rosa...meeeemories. Geez that was a sweet bike. I still kick myself for selling it. Should've just gone without eating for a while instead.

Glad you had fun, it's still a bit chilly up our way, but got a nice ride in today regardless. Felt great to get out and ride again!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OldEndicottHiway said:
Oooh. Pretty red De Rosa! Yum yum. Why no ride shots of the area? !

zMud would have to slow down enough for me to get the camera out of my pocket.

He doesn't.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
OldEndicottHiway said:
Oooh. Pretty red De Rosa! Yum yum. Why no ride shots of the area? Hmmm?

I found an old photo close up of my 1986 De Rosa...meeeemories. Geez that was a sweet bike. I still kick myself for selling it. Should've just gone without eating for a while instead.

Glad you had fun, it's still a bit chilly up our way, but got a nice ride in today regardless. Felt great to get out and ride again!
Because I left my camera in the car, and Toomany announced he had his exactly 30 seconds before those pictures were snapped, which was also precisely 30 seconds AFTER we finished the ride.:mad2:

b21

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Since I have to go home I figured I better get this damn Coppi running, went and loafed around town a bit tonight .........

I brought a camera!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.