Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In Murcia it looks as if Lance is using another prototype bike different than the one at Algarve. This one seems to have the same DT and ST, but a different TT. Looks more curvy or something. It's obvious that it has a new paintjoband all. Has anybody heard anything about this new bike, Carbon110, teoteo? Anyone seen the bike in person over at the race? Also does anybody know if Lance will use a new TT Giro Helmet tommorow?

PICS at www.grahamwatson.com

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
It looks to me to be the same (same style frame) bike with Project 1 paint and the paint along with the race number obscure it a bit. Last week I found out that this machine is NOT a new model of Madone but rather the new 5900 Superlight. I can't give a complete detail of the source but it is someone that has held the bike and but does not work for Trek.

Basically the bike will be a Madone Top Tube, seat stays, with 5900 downtube, seat tube. The 2004 Madone chain stays/bb lug are the same as the 5900 so they basically will remain unchanged.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.