Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jens Voigt said:
It is really the whole stage. I remember last year the peloton surprisingly broke apart on stage one. One of the so-called 'smaller' teams – really, there aren't things like smaller teams and smaller races – tried to put the other riders in the gutter and blow the race apart.

Everybody got so nervous and jumped as well, so it went "bam" and all of a sudden there were five groups and not everybody was able to get back.

Awesome!

Here's the cyclingnews.com interview if anyone is keen.

·
Fini les ecrase-"manets"!
9,416 Posts
As you know, I'm a fan, and went and read the interview immediately, but I gotta say: maybe it's time you put some of your NNC stuff in one of the other forums. Perhaps I'm the only one who cares, and I'll shut up, but you'll typically get a lot better response in the places where they belong.

Save this forum for the stupid stuff, where you'll absolutely get the best response. Cause we're stupid.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
bikeboy389 said:
As you know, I'm a fan, and went and read the interview immediately, but I gotta say: maybe it's time you put some of your NNC stuff in one of the other forums. Perhaps I'm the only one who cares, and I'll shut up, but you'll typically get a lot better response in the places where they belong.

Save this forum for the stupid stuff, where you'll absolutely get the best response. Cause we're stupid.
Oh I put the Jens one here coz of the Bam reference to Joe Daddio. Oh well.

Besides, you'll probably get a "Yeah but can Jens win a Tour?" comment etc sooner or later. And the talk about his diet too.

And how Cervelos suck. Or rule.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Andrea138 said:
I'd hit it.

There. Now it belongs in the Lounge.
Oh sure you would!

Well, just imagine Jens in Cippo's attire instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts